The FCM Family Overview
Although the standard FCM is designed for the most universal usage,
some additional FCM variations have been released to support online
operation for special hardware or to optimize the code generation
for low-end microcontrollers. However, the GUI of all FCM products
is almost the same.
The FCM versions may be devided into the following groups:
For more detailed informations about all FCM-Versions please view the german sites of our homepage
- Development of fuzzy systems of unrestricted complexity,
output of universal C source code and interpretable code and universal
hardware support by an online monitor interface:
- FCM-Versions with dedicated hardware support (supporting the
fuzzy co-processor FP-3000 (Omron), for example):
- The FCM-3000 operates on an FP-3000 adapter board and generates a
special C code which performes an appropriate access to the FP-3000
- The FCM-SOFT supports the online operation of a VMEbus board
containing an FP-3000 processor (restricted version, does not contain all the
features mentioned in the general product description).
- The FCM-TEAM supports a microcontroller board with many analog
and digital I/O lines (online operation).
- The FCM-SPS is used for direct programming of a fuzzy module of a programmable
controller containing an FP-3000 (Omron).
- The FCM-Modicon supports fuzzy programming of an
AEG-Modicon programmable controller.
- For the generation of source code for special microprocessors/controllers
special FCM versions with reduced complexity are available to obtain optimized
object, assembler or integer C code, respectively:
(for microcontroller NEC 78K0,78K3, V series)
(for microcontroller of the NEC 75X family)
(for microcontroller of the NEC 17K family)
(for microcontroller family Panasonic MN1500)
(for microcontroller 68HC11)
(for microcontroller of the 8051 family)
(universal for microcontrollers)
FCM description ·
Tel: ++49(05307) 4 90 91 60
Fax: ++49(05307) 4 90 91 61
© 2002 - 2010 by TransferTech GmbH